Here is how It Works
First of all, the newly updated Project Payday is a work from home company that pays you $1.50 for every lead you generate. Once you become an affiliate, your one job is to get people to your affiliate site and get them to enter their email address so you will earn $1.50 commission. You then need to promote your business by posting it on your website or in your blogs, placing ads on facebook or facebook groups, craigslist, Instagram, linked in, or perhaps youtube. So basically you could post it anywhere in the “jobs section” where people are looking for find work.
Is “Project Payday” a scam?
In a nutshell…
Project Payday’s system teaches you through a 65-page start-up guide on how to sign up and promote various CPA offers. CPA stands for “cost per action” and you get paid when someone completes the required action. For example, the offer might be to “Enter Your Email to Win a Free iPod” So the idea is you sign up for these offers and then promote them by driving traffic to the offer. If someone gives up their email, zip code or accepts the trial offer or whatever… you earn a commission. To make this free to you, you cancel your subscription before the free trial offer deadline.
Is “Project Payday” a scam? You decide!
In summary, here are some of the pros and cons of this system.
- So to sum this up…it is legit and you can earn some extra cash.
- According to the ads, you Pay Nothing to get started.
- The beauty of the business is that you don’t need to sell anything to anybody…
- All you need is for people to fill in their name and email address, and PPD company will pay you your commission. You must complete trial offers and cancels before the trial is over. If you don’t want to do one of the trial offers, you have the option of paying $35 one time only to become an affiliate.
- They also have a program called Fast First 50, which allows you to get at least $50 very quickly, even on the first day.
- There is a 65-page start-up guide, with 2-3 pages that will help you to get your first $50.
- There are 2 ways to get paid. Get checks each week or get credit on a debit card for pay.
- It has been around since 2006 and has and A rating with BBB.
- You need to be continuous with posting ads. If you don’t like the idea of posting ads then this may not be much fun or excitement.
- Project Payday is one of those sites that has testimonials of people who have earned thousands of dollars by getting paid to get trial offers at the rate of $1.50 each time someone signs up.
- They assume that by paying you to do a free trial, you’ll either like the product and purchase it or forget to cancel the trial and get charged for it.
My thoughts about the product
I don’t see this as a product that I could help others do, so even though it is updated, I probably won’t go there. However, there is a method shown in the guides on making some money fast. Perhaps that is your goal, then this may interest you.
What others have said about this Product
“It’s not like you’re really helping anybody.”
“I’ve only done it a few times. I felt kind of scuzzy doing it, and that’s why I stopped.”
“Yeah, I made a few dollars … but did it feel good earning it? Not really at all.”
“Bottom line people….Avoid it.”
In conclusion, I hope this information has been helpful to you in finding a way to make money online. If it agrees with you, that is great. Sign up and good luck to you. You can find this opportunity on Youtube.
However, I do have a better recommendation where I know there are thousands of people benefiting.
CLICK HERE to see more details and why Wealthy Affiliate is my #1 pick for creating a work from home make money business online … CLICK HERE NOW!
Join me if you will!